Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Items in the Shop, Savannah Bee Honey, Jeanne Oliver's Creatively Made E-Course


Hello!
We made it back from our quick road trip to Montana....
I haven't had much of a chance to be on the computer lately,
I wanted to do a quick post today....
I loaded a few new items to my shop this weekend, and will be adding more this evening....



I added some vintage french bread baskets, that come with vintage french linen towels...


I will be adding more transferware this evening....


I also bought some of this Savannah Bee honeycomb at Andrae's Bakery over the weekend....
It is truly the best honey I have ever tasted......
I also bought a bottle of the tupelo honey, it is the best!....
If you are ever in Amador County be sure and check Andrae's Bakery...
You can read more about Savannah Bee Honey by visiting their website...


On another note.....




I wanted to let you know about Jeanne Oliver's Creatively Made E-Course
she is now offering, it starts on Monday.....



If you would like to sign up for Jeanne's E-Course, there is still time....
You can do so by visiting Jeanne's website...

If you would like to read more about it, you can do so by visiting Jeanne's blog....
or you can watch Jeanne's vimeo, where she tells you more about the e-course....


I will be back with my Christmas post...
I am a little embarrassed that I still haven't gotten a chance to post about 
what little bit of Christmas decorating I did....
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Take Care,
Maria

21 comments:

Susan said...

Fun! Love the look of the ironstone, and that class looks like a lot of fun!

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Transferware! Beautiful...

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

I am taking the class also! I will see you on line. Love ironstone. Di

vosgesparis said...

Will be having a look in your "French" shop ;) Here's a look in my favorite Parisian shop ;) click on the link Merci to see many more gorgeous shots ;)

http://vosgesparis.blogspot.com/2012/01/kidimo-at-merci-paris.html

Ricki Treleaven said...

I put honey in my oatmeal almost every morning. It helps my allergies and asthma.

Such a pretty post!

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

I love near Savannah, GA and have been at the Savannah Bee store several times. Yes the Tupelo honey is to die for...I served the honey comb as an appetizer with family during the holidays and it was a hit.

Carol P.Montfort said...

I love your posts, and i hope you can share with us more and more some new pictures so cute^^
I have joined here and i'll return
every day :D
Bye
Have a nice MOnday
Carol

Cindy@french-grey said...

Love the baskets and the ironstone!! I'll have to check those out!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photography!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

You always share such neat, original things! Thank you! I just started my own blog. I hope I can inspire others like you have!

summersoul said...

thanks for the reminder about the course. I am thinking of signing up. Take care Maria.

MC

Sell WoW Accounts said...

really lovely!

Vintage Home said...

wonderful honey& basket & compote!...delightful pictures!

Weisser Traum said...

morgen du liebe
das sieht ja soooo lecker aus.
herzlichst daniela

Fiffiga Systrar said...

Wow! Amazing photos!
The honey looks so delicious!!
Love it!

Hugs and lots of love!
Elin & Emelie

The Little Red Shop said...

I wish I had the honey to go with the midnight bunny cracker snack I'm enjoying right now…

Happy New Year, Maria!

: )

Julie M.

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful pieces and so interesting about the online class, I think we are going to start seeing much more of this sort of thing..makes it so accessible for all!

designchic said...

Love the idea of the honey...beautiful transferware!!

Shannon said...

Love those ironstone pieces and can't wait for them to arrive! I has been waiting for you to add some goodies to the shop so I could spend my Christmas and Birthday money. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Beautifull site ;)

http://www.tabloal.com

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures... I love DREAMY WHITES!

Come and look at my blog when you have a chance... www.bellabliss.blogspot.com

Wonderful blog...

Ciao bella!

Bella Bliss