Thursday, April 5, 2018

Master Bathroom Makeover with Unlacquered Brass Rohl Faucets



We recently renovated our master bathroom.  We partnered with Rohl Faucets for our makeover.
I have used Rohl faucets throughout my home and love the timeless feel they add to a room. 
Rohl faucets are handcrafted in England and are made of high quality materials.


In our master bathroom I was hoping to achieve a European look. 
Rohl faucets will help add European charm to any room. 



I chose the unlacquered brass finish.  
Unlacquered brass is a living finish and will patina over time.
If you don't want the color to change, I would recommend the inca brass finish.
I personally love that the patina will change and the faucet will appear aged over time.


I love the cross handles on the Perrin & Rowe Georgian Era tub filler. 
The porcelain hot and cold covers on the handles give the faucet a timeless feel.


The  Unlacquered brass tub filler looks so pretty against the carrara marble subway tiles. 
The handheld shower is such a nice feature about the tub filler.










 The unlacquered brass is already starting to get a patina. 







The Perrin & Rowe Georgian Era Shower unit also has a hand shower along with the large beautiful shower head.




Era tub filler in our other bathroom.
I went with polished nickel in this bathroom.
The polished nickel is a protected finish and will not obtain a patina over time.


I really love both finishes. 














3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I am also in love with the wicker laundry basket, is it vintage? If not where on earth can I find one??

Unknown said...

Please tell where can I buy your laundry basket?
Bathrooms are beautiful, love the cute frenchies too!

lhirschfeld18 said...

I love the shower, Maria. Beautiful ideas, I'll keep for future reference. Congratulations and enjoy! I absolutely love your choice of sinks - your kitchen sink is my favorite! Thanks for sharing,
Linda