Sunday, September 2, 2018

A Vintage French Harvesting Basket Filled with Olive, Quince, and Apple Branches for Simple Fall Decorating


Hello! I hope you are all enjoying your Labor Day Weekend.
Have you guys started decorating for fall yet?
I am not one of those people that goes all out for fall decorating.   I used to go crazy and buy tons of pumpkins.  Now I only buy a few pumpkins and usually just bring in a few olive branches, some quince, and apples. 


I love to fill these French grape harvesting baskets with branches during the different seasons.



Sprinkle a few apples around the house.













How do you like to decorate for fall? 

Do you keep it simple?








9 comments:

ART aka Anna-Ruth Taynton said...

I love your style...i want to decorate with puppies instead of pumpkins ;)...

Marlene Stephenson said...

I love simple also, but your decorating is really special with those cute dogs. I love the idea of natures produce, there's always something to find and use, thanks.

Downthelanewithdaisy said...

Love the pup in the apples.

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Merci pour le partage de vos belles photos.
De jolies décorations automnales.

Bisous 🌸

Frk Hall said...

Beautiful pictures as usual. You can really feel the fall from every photo. So cute with the little puppy.
Have a lovely day

Hugs, Lone

Ricki Treleaven said...

What a stunning arrangement. I love your use of apples as fall decor, and your photography is stunning!

JoanMarie said...

Hello! I typically have not gone overboard with fall decorations but this year we are freshening up the kitchen/dining rooms and I am definitely inspired. Like you, I am going to keep it natural, light, and fresh...so many options and your ideas are magical!

Onneli Winter said...

Hi! Just find your blog. Beautifull pictures <3

Maristela Guilherme said...

Tudo lindo!
bjs