Sunday, July 29, 2018

A Vintage French Baguette Cart and a Farrow & Ball Paint, Wood Planks, Entryway Makeover



Hello! 
I wanted to share this French baguette cart we just listed in our online shop along with a before and after of our entryway. 


This is the largest French baguette cart I have ever found. 




It would make a perfect laundry basket and or a basket to use to store extra linens in. 
You can find the cart in our online shop here.....


I also wanted to share a before and after of our entryway.
It used to be pretty much a solid red color.
We were lucky the wood planks were under the drywall.
The wood floors were also under the carpet. 


The entryway gets changed up all the time.  This is what it looks like right now. 
Here are a few different ways I have styled this space the past couple of years. 


We removed all of the drywall and the shutters.




I painted the walls in the entryway Farrow & Ball Cornforth White
The ceiling, trim, and door are painted Farrow & Ball All White.
I originally painted the floors Farrow & Ball Manor House Gray
They are now painted Farrow & Ball Ammonite
I am always amazed what a little bit of white paint can do to a space. 
I will be sharing some more before and afters on the blog.






1 comment:

Marlene Stephenson said...

I love your entry and your whole house makes me smile it so wonderful, thanks for sharing.