Wednesday, August 15, 2018

This Old Hudson Airbnb Stay and Photoshoot Location in Hudson, New York


I hope you are all enjoying your Wednesday.
Last week my husband and I stayed at this beautiful Airbnb in Hudson, New York.
You have probably already seen images of this home all over the internet.
I have admired this kitchen from the moment I first saw it on instagram.
The entire space is even more charming in person.
I was lucky and won a giveaway on This Old Hudson's instagram this spring. 
We got to stay in one of their units they recently renovated and have listed on Airbnb.
It was honestly my best airbnb experience to date.
The entire space was extremely clean and we felt completely safe.
The bed we slept in was very comfortable and was covered in beautiful linens.
 Hillary and Anthony are the best hosts ever.
They make sure you are comfortable and are available for any questions you might have.
They provide you with a list of things to do and a list of their favorite restaurants.
We fell in love with the Hudson Valley on this trip.  Now I just need to convince my husband to move there.  We spent our days driving around exploring the countryside.
The old farmhouses are amazing there.  The entire Hudson Valley is so picturesque and clean.
My only suggestion is to rent a truck for your trip home : )
The antique shopping is amazing in the Hudson Valley.

Today I wanted to share a few images I shot of This Old Hudson's beautiful home we stayed in.
They have done a beautiful job renovating this space.
I love all of the elements of raw wood mixed in with lots of whites and pastel colors.
It is a very light and airy space but yet very cozy and comfortable.






















 












I hope you enjoyed the tour of This Old Hudson's airbnb.
It is located in Hudson, New York.





10 comments:

The Cottager said...

Such a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing it with us Maria... looks like you had a great time. If you ever take your truck and trailer to go again... stop in Iowa! I’ll show you around and help you fill it with treasures too from some antique shops around here :)

JoanMarie said...

Hello Maria - this photoshoot and BnB are just beautiful. I would also like you to know that I am delighted each time I notice you have posted on your blog. Having followed you and Dreamy Whites for many years, I adore your style, images, and stories. Please keep blogging and sharing your talents with us - it is so greatly appreciated and I look forward to each and every new post.

Cathie said...

Beautiful photos Maria of this beautiful space. You must have felt right at home there.

Thank you for sharing.

Cathie

CK SN said...

Gorgeous all! But I keep looking at those wonderful white painted wood floors. We did that in our master BR and hope to do it for the LR ...someday.

Unknown said...

Was it in town?

Marlene Stephenson said...

So many wonderful treasures, they have done a great job of making this house their own special home. Thank you i love this tour.

Verbena nested treasures said...

Oh Maria what a beautiful place and your pictures are the most beautiful as always. Thank you for sharing.,

Pegster said...

Follow the Hudson farther north and you will find some great real estate bargains as well as beautiful farmland and scenery.

Unknown said...

It's a lovely place to stay and beautiful photos too, but I think you "won" the contest to stay here for this very reason!

Dreamy Whites said...

Hi Isabella,
Thank you so much for the compliment.
I actually wasn't ever asked to even share any photos or write a blog post about my stay. I was treated like a guest throughout my stay. I haven't ever been asked to do any promotional posts on my instagram either. I actually messaged them while I was there and asked if it was even okay to take pictures and share on my social media accounts.
Thank you,
Maria