Monday, October 17, 2011

French Farmhouse Items in the Shop


Hello Everyone...
If you follow me on facebook then you have already seen these pictures...
Sorry....
I just wanted to share some images of items I recently loaded to my online shop...
I will be loading items to my shop throughout the rest of this week....
{I love these, my sister designed these for my shop}


I found these at Remnants of the Past....
{I will be posting about my shopping experience at Remnants of the Past in the near future, it was well worth the 10 hour round trip drive my daughters and I made that day}




I really have had a hard time wanting to list these on my shop....
They are just too cute.


On another note....


I wanted to share a picture of this 19th century French Tian Bowl I recently purchased
from one of my favorite french importers....


I currently have it displayed in my living room, where I also have a crystal chandelier hanging.
I think the tian bowl and confit pot help add some rustic french southern charm to the room.
I will be showing a fun way to use these bowls during the autumn season tomorrow.
You really can use any type of bowl for the project....


I hope you enjoy the rest of your Monday.
Take Care,
Maria




22 comments:

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Oh you always seem to find the most beautiful, rustic items!!! LOVE them all!!!

Hugs,
Jessie

Low Tide High Style said...

Maria, I love your new bowl and can't wait to see how you use it in your fall decorating! And those chairs are too cute!

Kat :)

High Street Cottage said...

Maria, the bowl is an amazing find. I happen to be a real softie for rustic meets romantic.
I just think the softness of feminine whites against rustic woods or metals, clay pots, sets a wonderful mood in a home.
I can think of a million ways to fill it ;)
A note on your darling red striped beverage bag...I just received mine today, and it's beyond beautiful!
The look and feel are so lovely, I can't wait to use it, gives me a reason to break out the wine, but then I don't need an excuse :)
Thank you for the extra special gift you included, such a sweet touch. tami

Fashion-isha said...

Such a beautiful post...love the chadelier the best!
xo
Sharon

Unknown said...

You always inspire such lovely things...oh yes.

d e l i g h t said...

Great items! Love the little kingergarten chair. Looks so cute with the pumpkin! BTW..today made your Italian Cream Soda and it is soooo good! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Anonymous said...

I do love the bowl!

martinealison said...

En bonne française que je suis, je suis obligée de vous dire que la planche à découper avec le pain et le fromage ok ! mais je cherche le verre de vin rouge qui va avec !!!... (sourire)

gros bisous

Moore Minutes said...

Ooooh, I'm pinning this stuff! :D Gorgeous table!

Renate Waas said...

How beautiful! And I love your photographs!
I´m happy that I´ve found your blog
Greetings from munich
Renate

Vitt hus med svarta knutar said...

I love your pics and all the pieces from the past!

Greetings from Sweden,
Regina

rc truck said...

My grandmother was gifted same furniture to my sister on her marriage.
I just think the softness of feminine whites against rustic woods or metals, clay pots, sets a wonderful mood in a home.

The enchanted home said...

So funny that we treasure things from another era and from that quiter, calmer time in life even more. I know I do, this post took me away to that calm and serene place...thank you!

Nancy said...

Maria, You have such exquisite taste!!

Huggs,Nancy

Deborah said...

Everything is just so beautiful :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the french tian bowl! ruby wand

Ricki Treleaven said...

I would love to shop Remnants of the Past! *le sigh* Lovely finds, lovely post.

Happy autumn!
~Ricki Jill

TheCrankyCrow said...

What a magical space you've created in your living room Maria....I LOVE the bowl....The warmth of old pottery, wood and metal against chippy whites and naturals just mesmerizes me....Love the bread board and cheese board too....Looks like I best be making some time for shopping! Wishing you a bliss-filled Tuesday....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Anonymous said...

Hey Maria! You found some wonderful pieces at Remnants of the Past! I wish I could have gone to it... it looked fabulous!
Can't wait to see how you use that beautiful bowl.
Take care,
Jo :)

K R I S T I I N A said...

I can´t believe that your really live in the States. This is so Scandinavian, light, woody and airy. nice to see.

Ann said...

Oh your images are always so lovely and dreamy.

The 19th century French bowl looks really wonderful, a little treasure...

Gracefully Vintage said...

Love the pictures... The lil apples are too cute- Great Idea..
as Always your home is Stunning..
Karryann