Monday, September 10, 2012

Vintage French Cheese Boards


Hello!
I just wanted to share a few images I shot of a vintage french cheese board yesterday....


I love vintage cheese boards and started carrying them in the shop last fall....


I love using them to photograph my favorite foods on...


They also are great to use while entertaining....


I will be listing a few of these beautiful vintage french cheese boards in my shop tonight.
I will be back soon with a few more product pictures....
On another note, I decided to make my instagram account public...
You can find me under dreamywhites....

Take Care,
Maria Carr

14 comments:

Irene b said...

oh so lovely!I'll love for my kitchen in Valdirose :) your photo are alway amazing
have a nice week!

Irene

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Love your gorgeous photography. The French cheese boards are so fun, can't wait to see them in your shop.

~Shanon

Geli said...

Hej Maria, I love your cheese boards! Like always very beautiful photos, Maria! Best wishes, Geli

Pieni Lintu said...

Those are great!! I wish I could find one too!

http://syllovesshabby.blogspot.com said...

Dear Maria, your images are as lovely as always:-)))

Syl

Vitt hus med svarta knutar said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love kitchen things.

Greetings from Sweden,
Regina

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh these cheese boards look awesome!

Judy Clark said...

Beautiful photos.

Judy

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

Great cheese board photos and doesn't the board wear white well!

dervla @ The Curator said...

You're right, these are gorgeous for food photography. Gotta get one now!

security said...

Great shot! Its details are fantastic.

Dear Lillie said...

I always love your photos, Maria! And the french cheeseboard is fabulous!

Thank you for your sweet comment today. It meant so much coming from you!

Cindy said...

They're absolutely gorgeous... I love real wood, and a wooden cheeseboard that has been used over and over like that with all the oils from hands and cheeses is just wonderful...

Cindy

Unknown said...

Everybody knows that almost everyone would wish to own one of these preferred designer handbags, though for most of us it just costs too much. Those who got cash to spend on many of these luxuries are the exclusively ones who can pay for such luxurious items. Do not worry because there are too many fashionable and elegant replica Lanvin bag being offered at very reasonable rates. http://www.lanvinbagonline.com/