Saturday, July 14, 2012

French Farmhouse Items Sneak Peak


Hello!
I have lots of fun French Farmhouse items to share with you which means I have lots of photographing to do : ) 
I wanted to share an image from today to give you a sneak peak of some of the new items that will be available in the shop soon....
I will be posting items to my facebook page before loading them into my shop...
You don't need a facebook account to visit my wall either : )
Also at the beginning of the week I have an interview with the sweet and talented
 Sara Duckett of Sadie Olive along with a fun giveaway...

On another note....
Thank you to everyone who shared their favorite summer activity on my last post about Souvenir....
It was fun to read all of your favorite activities....
I also wanted to share the link to the magazine Souvenir Lifestyle again just in case some of you missed my last post....
You can view the free preview by clicking on the image...


Enjoy your weekend....
Take Care,
Maria 


7 comments:

Irene b said...

Amazing! I'm waiting for all your photos!
Kisses from tuscany

Rose Garden Malevik said...

Hi Maria
I just say WOOW :)
and do not miss...

S
A
T
U
R
D
A
Y

S
H
O
W

O
F
F

it is FUN :)
WELCOME
Håkan ( The Roseman)

Mary said...

those chairs are amazing, miss maria!
you always have the best stuff! :)
xoxo

happy weekend!

Fresh Vanilla For C said...

Hi Maria~~Looking forward to seeing what you are going to have. Did you get my email about the jam pot???
Have a wonderful weekend
xo~Cheryl

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Ooh, I can't wait!!! I'm a HUGE fan of tolix, so I <3 that photo above! ;) Anyway, have a great weekend!


~Jessie

Jayne said...

beautiful things, can't wait to see more!

Mrs.YesiR said...

hi,
I follow your blog and I too love white and the cottage french look. I am looking for a round country style table preferably in white for my breakfast nook. Any suggestions?

thanks,
yesi